Wednesday, June 15, 2011

for all the douchebags i've known....

Ok granted I haven't lived for very long. However, in my short life I've known a lot of douches. I'm not talking like intimate feminine hygiene products that smell like vinegar or flowers, I'm talking about guys who are, indeed, douchebags. Tools, as it were. There's varying degrees of their douchebaggery, or toolery...one of my faves, and one you can spot a mile away, is the "hopeless romantic" tool. Another is the "I'm so damn hot, I'm cool" tool. Another is "I'm a white boy but think I'm gangsta" tool. They are rampant in society, and one of my favorite targets...because they make it SO EASY to point out their stupidity.

I looked up the definition of "Tool" on urbandictionary.com. Now tell me YOU don't know at least one or 2 of these guys....1:One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-esteem.

2. A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, etc.

3. Someone who tries too hard. a poser. one of those chicks who holds the sign saying "Carson Daly is Hot." The asstard who goes to a rock show because they heard one of the songs on the radio or mtv. or someone who insists on wearing velour sweat suits. Avril Lavigne.

4. Someone who is a complete idiot/ one who is used by other people, and usually dosen't even realize it/ someone who can't think for themselves/ an asshat.

5. a fake person. someone does things to impress people....

Those are just 5 definitions I found on Urbandictionary.com. Mad props to them for providing me with the definitions instead of using names (like i would anyway, I'd just refer to them as: BOB, Larry, Moe, Curly....)Sad thing is, there is no cure for being a tool. Or a complete douche. We all just humor them, because we all have friends who don't want to "hurt" the tool's feelings by letting them know of their utter toolery. Then there's people like me, who take jabs but then get wrangled in because someone doesn't want them to think that they are actually a tool, waaaaaah....Pisses me off in more ways than one. I will correct this someday soon, because I can't stay quiet for long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment